Thursday, September 17, 2009

how microsoft ruined my day

It's funny, you know. You thought you could trust whatever updates/downloads from Microsoft but turns out they completely ruin your day. Not to mention your laptop. Great work. Just great.

So what happened?

I got the automatic update alert from Microsoft to restart my computer to install the Service Pack 2. So, I did as per instructed. Aaaaannndddd... the Windows refused to start! I got this message "Service Pack did not install. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer" and then the laptop proceeded to shut down and restarts itself, only to have the same process repeated over and over and over and over again for like... I don't know, 3 freaking hours!? It's the biggest fucked up moment in my life. I hate it!

Next, I made a call to Dell's technical support and walah! They told me that they do not recommend installing the Service Pack 2 to Dell laptops and computers. Now only you telling me? Pfffftt! And what do I have in my hand now?

A corrupted OS, thank you very much. I have to start from scratch. I'll be losing ALL my datas. ALL the songs, the movies, the pictures, the e-books (because I didn't bother to back everything up, silly me). Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Biggest fucked up moment, I told you.

You suck, Microsoft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!