Monday, April 09, 2012

i honestly can't remember

I have my bad days. And good days. But I honestly can't remember anything much besides the impending wedding. Much things need to be done. Tapi dok terhegeh-hegeh cenggitu jugakla, ye dak?

Someone asked me recently, "Are you happy now?"

Well, what can I say, my friend? Happiness is subjective. As a normal human being, I can never be satisfied with my life. But you know what? I am happy. As of this moment, at the time I'm typing away (which is 3:15AM, by the way), I searched deep within myself, I honestly cannot find the reason to be unhappy. And for that, I thank Allah. You have to search for your own happiness, no? Do you really have time to be unhappy? I don't. I refuse to. My emo days are over. Well, at least if it's not that time of the month, y'know?

 Funny thing to ask, by the way, don't you think?

And just so you know, I don't miss my old life. Water under the bridge. I'm looking forward to the future. With this, I leave thee. Don't expect anything soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!