Thursday, November 22, 2012

here, there and everywhere

I can't sleep. It happens too often these days, I just don't care anymore. Hence, here I am, typing away like it's 2.30 in the afternoon instead of 2.30 early morning.

Recently, when I was in Terengganu, lepaking with the in-laws, I happened to browse through my old posts. Those old junks back when I used to rant a lot. I mean, a lot. Those were the days when I did not limit myself to just 140 characters. Those were the days when I took time composing every single word carefully and rather passionately. Looking back, I realized how much I miss blogging. Yep, I miss it. Pretty weird, eh? Since I update this blog not as often as I would like to. But, hey, here I am, telling those who still care to read that I am still up to blogging. I won't stop. Not yet, anyway.

Phew. Got that out.

Now, let's talk about life. I'll go first, 'kay? I've been married for... hold on a sec, let me count first. Let's see...

Okay, I've been married for almost 6 months now. Still young. Still got a looooooooongggg way to go. But guess what? People are already asking about the 'good news'. Like the single purpose of getting married is to breed and breed only. Come on, people! Entering the world of marriage alone is challenging enough. We're still trying to build some sort of stability here. And anyway, it's not like we can demand the so-called 'new member' right on the spot. It is up to Allah, whether to present us with such blessing. If Allah thinks that we're not ready yet, then so be it. Don't force things that are not of our own accord. Kalau ada rezeki, Alhamdulillah. If not, then we won't complain. It is not for us to decide, remember that. We can try and try and plan, but it is Allah's will that will make anything happen.

Phew. Got that out, too. Productive rambling.

So another cousin is getting married this coming Saturday. One by one, the third generation of Tok Jah's family is getting hitched. That means the family is expanding. Yeay! The more the merrier, they said. So I'm definitely looking forward to the next Aidilfitri. I miss this year's celebration on my side of the family as I celebrated it with Hubster's family. Yes, definitely looking forward to next year. And let's see if we'll have any other additional 'new member' next year. Yes, let's wait and see, shall we.

I'm running out of words now. So I'll stop here. For now. For now, my friends, I bid you adieu.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!