- Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Too many to name laa... lemme see...
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day (yes, THAT governator movie! I just thought that the bad guy was super-cool)
- Remember The Titans (Denzel Washington starred. This movie is sooo touching. *sob*sob*)
- Lord of The Rings. All 3 (well, duh!)
- X-Men 1: X-Men United (I can't help it. I loooove Wolverine!)
- National Treasure (this is the one and only Nic Cage's movie that I like)
- Various Hindi movie (yeah, that's me)
- Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Ermm... lemme see... NONE! I'm not that much a movie-buff. Pirated stuff is the best way to watch the movie over and over again *tee-hee*
- Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Hmm... who could it be? Shah Rukh Khan, maybe. Or Hugh Jackman! But then again, I always look at the storyline first.
- Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Easy. Rosyam Nor! Sick and tired of him already.
- Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Err... X-Men and Lord of The Rings *tee-hee*
- Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Oh geesh... did I watch any musical? I don't think so. But I know all the songs from Anastasia, especially that Richard Marx & Donna Lewis's song, At The Beginning. Love it!
- Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Oh... err... does Hindi movie count?
- Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
The latest one would be STOMP THE YARD! I just LOVE this movie. The dance step is way too cool.
- Name a movie that you own.
Alamak... too many la! But always am proud of my X-Men and LOTR's collection *grins*
- Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Err... J.Lo? *giggles*
- Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
- Ever made out in a movie?
- Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Jerry Maguire. Ancient, I know.
- Ever walked out of a movie?
- Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Qabil Khushry Qabil Igam (Hans Isaac is sooo handsome!)
- What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Stomp The Yard. Saw it a day after my birthday.
- What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Doesn't matter. As long as it's good.
- What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Ooooohh! I remember this one! Will never forget it. Walt Disney's Pocahontas.
- What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Long Khong. This one is a Thai horror flick. GROSS!
- What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Err... err... I can't remember any.
- What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Thai's The Sisters. Creeps me out until now! *shudder* (update: the scariest movie I have ever seen now is Jangan Pandang Belakang. Giler scary! I could not even shut my eyes after watching the movie. Adoiii...)
- What is the funniest movie you've seen?
This one Korean movie, about a mafia. Can't remember the title but it was damn funny!
There you go! Fun, fun, fun!