Monday, April 09, 2007

movie meme!

I got this one from Lynne. And yeah, I had fun doing it! (finally! something fun!)

  1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
    Too many to name laa... lemme see...
    - Terminator 2: Judgement Day (yes, THAT governator movie! I just thought that the bad guy was super-cool)
    - Remember The Titans (Denzel Washington starred. This movie is sooo touching. *sob*sob*)
    - Lord of The Rings. All 3 (well, duh!)
    - X-Men 1: X-Men United (I can't help it. I loooove Wolverine!)
    - National Treasure (this is the one and only Nic Cage's movie that I like)
    - Various Hindi movie (yeah, that's me)
  2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
    Ermm... lemme see... NONE! I'm not that much a movie-buff. Pirated stuff is the best way to watch the movie over and over again *tee-hee*
  3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
    Hmm... who could it be? Shah Rukh Khan, maybe. Or Hugh Jackman! But then again, I always look at the storyline first.
  4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
    Easy. Rosyam Nor! Sick and tired of him already.
  5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
    Err... X-Men and Lord of The Rings *tee-hee*
  6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
    Oh geesh... did I watch any musical? I don't think so. But I know all the songs from Anastasia, especially that Richard Marx & Donna Lewis's song, At The Beginning. Love it!
  7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
    Oh... err... does Hindi movie count?
  8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
    The latest one would be STOMP THE YARD! I just LOVE this movie. The dance step is way too cool.
  9. Name a movie that you own.
    Alamak... too many la! But always am proud of my X-Men and LOTR's collection *grins*
  10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
    Err... J.Lo? *giggles*
  11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
    Never.
  12. Ever made out in a movie?
    Never ever!
  13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
    Jerry Maguire. Ancient, I know.
  14. Ever walked out of a movie?
    Naaahhh.
  15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
    Qabil Khushry Qabil Igam (Hans Isaac is sooo handsome!)
  16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
    Stomp The Yard. Saw it a day after my birthday.
  17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
    Doesn't matter. As long as it's good.
  18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
    Ooooohh! I remember this one! Will never forget it. Walt Disney's Pocahontas.
  19. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
    Long Khong. This one is a Thai horror flick. GROSS!
  20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
    Err... err... I can't remember any.
  21. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
    Thai's The Sisters. Creeps me out until now! *shudder* (update: the scariest movie I have ever seen now is Jangan Pandang Belakang. Giler scary! I could not even shut my eyes after watching the movie. Adoiii...)
  22. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
    This one Korean movie, about a mafia. Can't remember the title but it was damn funny!

There you go! Fun, fun, fun!

5 comments:

  1. hi! thanx for your response, and glad you had fun :-) how you doing gurl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheee..i've yet to do those movie meme...
    Seriously..is that qabil Kushy whatever the title is really a 'teary' movie ka...heard it is..but not sure..yet to watch it...tunggu dvd..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne: Me? Just doing my thang. Hehehe... going thru rough patches lately but hey, thats life! *grins*

    neomesuff: There this one part of the movie where Rusdi Ramli caused his father's death and then he came back to the house and kissed his dead father's forehead...well, it kinda brought back memories of my dad.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey..guess wht..just bought QKQI dvd....highly recommended by my cuz..i said to her...this movie better make me cry..BLOWWW me DOWNNN...adeh....sedey la this movie..giler sedey!!!!only drawbacks - too many death..and I hate that..but nevertheless..Rusdi is a very very good actor..thank God it wasnt Yusry

    ReplyDelete
  5. neomesuff: aha...told ya! yeah, rusdi was superb in the movie.saw the trailer of "Waris Jari Hantu", which he starred alongside maya karin and i thought, "Must watch this" solely because of rusdi. :P

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!