Sunday, October 07, 2007

another birthday (build-up to aidilfitri)



It is my lil brother's birthday today! He is now 12. Time moves so fast, no? He is such a big boy now, and fiercely independent. He never missed a day of puasa yet! *proud* Here's his pictures. Handsome, no? My friends always say that he'll be a heart-breaker someday. Gee, I hope they were just teasing, or being nice.



Yesterday was another sister's birthday. She's 18 now. Wow! Everybody is growing up so fast, I feel old already. Hahaha!~

Anyway, this just adds up to the festive mood, but somehow, there's something missing. Will blog about it later on. In the meantime, here's a big wish for both my beloved member of the family...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AISHAH & SYAQIRIN!!!
LOVE YOU BOTH SOOOO MUCH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. :) happy birthday wishes for aishah and syaqirin...

    i just read the jokes in ur previous entry...so hilariousy funny...hehehehe
    life is full of sam ting long...hahaha

    idham

    ReplyDelete
  2. abg idham: thanx for the wishes (on behalf)

    yeah, when i first read it, i just shook my head n laughed. they still make me laugh though...
    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!