Tuesday, November 27, 2007

to the left, to the left...

Me: I hate MEN!
Kakak: You mean BOYS?
Me: ..........

* * * * * * *

It's one thing to feel flattered by the attention given to you. It's a wholly different thing to feel flattened by all that. Daym! Why do I have to complain at all? Oh, right. I feel suffocated. Yep. That's why I have to flash the give-me-a-break sign. But it seems like some people could understand nothing *sigh*. Not their fault, I suppose. They are coming too strong and I'm resisting it weakly. Because I don't have the heart to tell them to just piss off. In the end, it left me feeling drained, both mentally and credit-wise. Hahahaha. Just my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!