My mood is a bit off today, so I decided to keep this one short. Short, according to me. I can't promise it won't be complicated though. Hehehe...
- I have a headache today. Woke up this morning just fine, but when I was in the LRT, it hit me like a bull. Ouch! Downed 2 Panadol Actifast. Hopefully, it will get better soon.
- The KTM Komuter seems to be so freaking annoying these days. Not that it is never annoying but lately, it just seems to worsen. The train is forever delayed, and by the time it arrives, there are throngs of people already, pushing and shoving and all. I don't even have to grab hold of anything once I'm in the train as it so freaking packed, you can't even move a finger. Cozy.
- I can't seem to have enough sleep lately. Even if I went to bed early, I will still feel sleepy the next day. I am yet to master the art of sleeping while standing on a moving train.
- Nowadays, I found the sanctuary of my bedroom more appealing than ever. I could stay in there 24 hours a day without doing nothing. And I don't feel like doing any human contact. I just want to be alone.
- I feel like screaming my head off one of these days, but it won't be pretty, no? Am I crazy?
- Is there anything else? No, I don't think so.