Thursday, August 13, 2009

what a bummer

Just as I am about to jump up and down in excitement to watch the next race in the F1 calendar, Mr. Schumacher decided not to take part after all. Oh man!

What a bummer!

Just as I am about to forgive and forget, someone had to start all the lie-o-rama thing again. Some people, it seems, is addicted to lies. And for the umpteenth time, I've had enough. Oh dear!

What a bummer!

And truth be told, I am not really upset. Just bummed. When you're being hit with the same thing over and over again, it just got old really quick. I'm numbed to the point where I actually think I could not give a damn anymore about any liar or cheater. Life goes on.

I thought I'd be upset by now. I thought I'd cry myself to sleep. That phase passed real quickly it seems. 2 a.m and I'm still clowning around with my buddy. I'm perfectly fine.

What a bummer! To those Ummi-haters.

2 comments:

  1. tertanya jugak bila Ummi nak tulis pasal Schumi tak dapat nak ber-F1 balik. memang teruk sangat injury dia hari tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wani: I'm greatly bummed upon hearing this news. I thought I could drool all over again seeing him in the red suit

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!