Thursday, November 26, 2009

hee haw!

I don't know if there's anyone else in Malaysia who listens to country music as much as I do. Seriously. I mentioned Shelton Blake to a friend and she went absolutely blank. I could put Rascal Flatts and Lady Antebellum on replay all day long. After two days listening to Lady Antebellum, I can already sing along to most of their songs. And I definitely know almost all Rascal Flatts' songs. Ain't that scary? And I'm not from Nashville, y'all!

I don't know. I guess that's just my preference of music. And I think the lyrics of most country songs kinda connect with me. But I was listening to one of the Flatts' songs one night and the lyrics made me laugh. The song is suppose to be about love and everything but somehow my mind works in a different frequency and I ended up trying up to figure out if there is a double meaning to this song:

She Goes All The Way
[Rascal Flatts]

No limits, no lines are drawn
The whole world disappears when
We're alone
That thin white cotton dress is
Blowin' in the wind
She takes my hand and the dance begins

[CHORUS]

With every move she makes
I'm deeper than I've been
Holding on and letting go
She just keeps givin' in
Takin' me higher and further
There she goes again givin' more than
She takes
'Cause it's more than love she makes
She goes all the way

No questions, no talking at all
Only the sound of our hearts as the fall
No matter what I need, her answer's
Always yes
I only have to dream and she does the rest

[REPEAT CHORUS TWICE]

Ooo, ooo, ooo
My baby goes all the way, the way
She goes all the way
My baby goes all the way
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah

Now tell me if your mind is the same frequency as mine. Hahaha! The song's nice, though.

1 comment:

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!