Tuesday, December 22, 2009

one thing or another? it's the same thing

I thought I'd write a comment or two regarding Zizie Ezette's marriage to a certain politician. I thought maybe I'll just speculate on why a woman as good-looking as Zizie would want to marry that politician. But then I thought it's utter rubbish. Why? Because whatever I say, the beauty has indeed married a beast. And politic and local entertainment scene is not my forte. Period. Not that 'bocor' type of period. Just period.

Then I thought maybe I'll write about certain people who think they could get away lying to me. Maybe they see this big "IDIOT" tattooed across my forehead. I thought I'll write about how I wish them a slow, painful death because they fail to see that I'm a girl who is smart enough to see through all their lies. But then I thought, oh bugger it. Why? Because dwelling on such trivial matter sucks the life out of me. I plan to live a lot longer, thank you very much.

So now I am left without not one single thing to say here. Except that I think I've said enough already. Don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!