Wednesday, December 30, 2009

life is an occassion... rise to it

2009 is almost finished. And I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am for the year to end. 2009 for me is definitely not a good year but hey, life has gotta go on, you know. Even though sometimes it feels like I'm dragging my feet through life, I got to say that in so many ways, I've learned so much. The experience has been priceless. And the journey... let's just say that the road I've taken is surely not the most conventional road.

I've been an asshole. I've been a bitch. I've been useless. I've been a jerk. But I won't apologize for being all that. Because no one is perfect. No one. Though some people are more likely to think that they are a much better person from the other. Well, maybe you are but maybe you're just being a dick. It doesn't matter, though, does it? We can't please everyone. Whatever is right to your eyes may differ from someone's eyes. Thus we come back to the very beginning: No one is perfect. Ever.

I don't do all the resolution thingy but I do believe that the new year might as well be the good time for a new beginning. I, for one, would love a fresh start. I intent to dispose all of the 2009's garbage, put all the things; bad and good behind me and start anew. The question is: Will I be able to do it? I'd like to believe that will pull it off. I am determined to make the most of my life and stop wasting it. And I won't give a flying fuck about what others might say about me.

I have plans for 2010. Plans that I will put into action. Procrastinating has been my forte but not in 2010. The procrastination will stop. I will put an end to it. I will not allow anyone to put a damper on my plan and I will never ever allow anyone or anything to bring me down. I will move on and I will strive. That much, I promise myself. 2010, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!