Tuesday, April 12, 2011

that near-to-death experience

Okay, the title is indeed a dramatic one. Over-the-top. So sue me.

I went to the dentist last Saturday. Horri-freaking-fying. Seriously. I'll let these screen captures tell you the story.

 Note: Read from the  bottom.

Note: Read from the  bottom.

Yes, I had a tooth removed. And yes, I am scared of dentist. I avoid going to dentist as long as I can. Always have bad experience with dentist. Since I was a little girl. Yeah, yeah, I'm a wimp. Don't have to tell me twice.

And here are some of the response I got from my *ehem* wimpy *ehem* tweets.


Now go laugh at me.


2 comments:

  1. ngeri wooo jumpa dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. may: Baru approve komen, sorry ya. Memang jumpa dentist adalah sangat ngeri. Wuwuwuwu.

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!