Monday, May 22, 2006

Missing someone so dear.......awwww....

life is never fair, nor does it perfect. yeah, blame it all on FATE. naah, i'm a realistic person all the way. i miss someone. that's the thing. i miss that someone so much i could not believe myself. oh, c'monla, since when did i become such a jiwang karat!? jiwang karat ke? i dunno... but honest to god, i miss him.

when was the last time we met? that was about... 2 months ago? huhu...

it is official, folks; my resistance has fade. i am shamelessly admitting that i miss that guy so much that it hurts. it hurts, believe me. i'm not suppose to feel like that, rite? i am suppose to be a tough-cookie, a heartless bitch. well, guess what? i am not made from steel, after all. phew! that's a huge relieve. that means i'm allowed to fall in love (geez, where did that come from!?corny as hell!).

the thing is, i'm not being a jiwang karat. i'm normal. i have feelings. and my brain told me to be honest with myself. so what if people will laugh? i don't care. as long as i have him, and my beloved family.

he makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he makes me cry... he makes me bare my soul. i dunno if we are destined to be with each other, but what we have now, it's magic, it's priceless... i dunno if i can afford to lose it. in fact, to be honest, my day won't be as complete without him. someone for me to lean on, a shoulder for me to cry on... someone who makes me feel wonderful and happy...

...mmgla jiwang karat ko ni...hehehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!