Ok. the questions that pop into my mind as soon as I finish reading it...
- so this means these people work for money and money only?
- this means, without the raise, they cannot perform?
- without the raise, they cannot help the rakyat?
- what about the others outside kelantan who earn 10% more but do nothing?
- referring to the question above: what the hell does "raise the allowance of state assemblymen by 10% so that they can provide better service to the people" means???
I know that money motivates people. but (bear with me for a sec or two here), come on la... we don't have to look so far. are all the said people (state assemblymen) doing their job? if they do, are they doing it properly? here and there we could hear complaints coming from the rakyat (clogged drains, water and air pollution, factories operating ilegally etc. etc.). the complaints mostly goes under the bridge. it took the newspapers and TV3 to make the state assemblymen notice (yeah, here comes the publicity.good for the campaign what...). why? something must be wrong, right? state assemblymen outside kelantan have the 10% advantage. so how come they do not "provide better service to the people"?
perhaps I'm wrong. perhaps things will change for good. but... here I am, being me, I am sceptical. the clowns are doing their stuff. the circus is indeed in town...
p/s: let me know what you think.
hey, look. imagine 'the people' here...