yeah, well... I dunno. it seems a bit lonely nowadays since I started my industrial training.
not my place to complain, but I feel like there's a hole in my life... a gap that somehow stops me from enjoying my life. for a moment, I feel like life is not worth living and for the next moment, I feel like I'm enjoying every second of it. for now, life is a lil lonely.
there are several things that went through my head as I'm typing this post...
- I miss all my friends... every single one of them.
- I go home every weekend but I still miss home and I really wanna go home now.
- I am sick and tired of the phone, ringing every damn second.
- my boss is a perfectionist that he demands us to be perfect too.
- there is this one unknown guy who keeps sms-ing me even though I never reply any of his sms and it is pretty annoying. he told me his name is norman, 27 of age, from klang. who???
- the warning from the mcafee virus scan keeps popping up every now and then. apparently there is some kind of virus in the system (rontokbro, if I'm not mistaken). it's pissing me off as it interrupts my work.
- my boss keeps forgetting my name (he calls me MIMI whenever he wants to. MIMI. dang!).
- oh yeah, I have to call KL Sentral now to arrange for an educational visit by a secondary school...