- The wardrobe... the whole thing: clothes, shoes, handbags, jackets... they are just gorgeous!!! Of course they came from the likes of Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Prada etc... you get the drift.
- Meryl Streep as Miranda Priestley is calculatingly cold and authoritative. She is the very definition of boss from hell.
- The dialogues.
- Giselle Bundchen (yes, she is in the movie, too). I just like her. She's cool and sassy.
- Anne Hathaway. I don't know... I just don't like her since Princess Diary. Her role as Andy is not so different from what she did in Princess Diary. Still the helpless, innocent girl.
- The way the movie ends.
- No cute guys. In fact, no any interesting guys at all!
How did it end? Well, Miranda and Andy were in Paris for one those glitzy fashion shows and then something happened and Andy walks out of her boss. Just like that. When she was at the top of her game. So Miranda is a bit frosty. So she was bullied around a bit at first. So what??? She got the job that "million girls would kill for it". She got branded clothes for free! She got to go to Paris! Maybe I sound very materialistic but in this world, today to be more specific, nothing comes for free. You can't get a job that pay well with just "natural beauty" (which, in Andy's case translated to downright messy hair and out-of-date and very conservative wardrobe).
Just curious, will you, or will you not quit the job as Andy did?