Wednesday, February 14, 2007

close call

On the 4th of February, 2007, I was in a taxi, going back to my 2nd home in Permatang Pauh, Penang when the taxi crashed into a red MyVi... while I was sitting in the back,watching, hearing and feeling every single thing. The first thing that went into my mind when the taxi crashed into the red MyVi? TOO SOON, TOO SOON... Mama will go crazy... my family will never recover... not another life. Thanks to the Almighty, nothing physically serious happened to me. I was in a state of shock for quiet some times. And I develop a fear of sitting at the front of a car. And I got panic quickly when the car is going a tad too fast. Paranoia? Over-reaction? Call it anything you want. A close call is enough for a lifetime...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:42:00 AM

    alhamdullillah... awak takde paper..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummi, tak dapat tengok final champions league...
    uwaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes! glad to know you are all right [physically, at least!]. It's totally understandable to be traumatised by the incident, just be aware of your fear and don't let it take over your life, k? At times like these, it might be good for a while to make it a point to "live every day as if it were your last", so that you are assured if anything *were* to happen, you last thoughts wouldn't be of regret or fear....

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!