Monday, July 02, 2007

getting back on track

Phewww~

I'm back (hopefully!). It has been quiet a while really as there is some network problem back home. I'm in Kedah right now, at my aunt's house. Will be going back for the new (extended) semester. Thankfully, I passed all the papers though I nearly failed Account.

My sister, Angah will be going to UiTM Shah Alam to do her degree in International Business. Congrats, Angah! You deserve it. Hope I'll see you soon. *Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix coming soon, remember?*

Anyway, a loud "Happy Birthday" to my cousin, Suriany, who turned 20 on the 1st of July. Have fun in KL!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad to see you back again! :-) Even more - wow, nice new template! I'm going to check out the source for other designs [no, I'm still not satisfied with mine, LoL!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. p/s> sayangnye, they say they are not beta blogger compatible :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lynne...
    i'm still not quiet satisfied with mine yet...
    and yeah, most of the available templates are not beta blogger compatible so its kinda hard to find a perfect one (if there is actually one for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u are tagged for charity - hey nice nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. welkom back... rindu ler

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!