Wednesday, July 04, 2007

tagged! - it's for a good cause...

Since I've been tagged by Neomesuff (and it's for charity, too!), I could not possibly ignore it. It's RM127.00 per entry per blogger for Darul Izzah Orphanage (details here). Way to go, Mr. Idham!

Here goes...
  1. A person is only as good as being his/her true self
  2. Friendship is always something I treasure deeply
  3. To love is to be completely unselfish
  4. Money makes me so damn happy! (that is, if I have loads!)
  5. I miss Abah
  6. My way of saying I care is by saying "I care" tee-hee
  7. I try to spread love and happiness by SMS!
  8. Pick the flowers when no one is looking, and it is OK to pick it up!
  9. To love someone is to let him/her be their own person
  10. Beauty is universal
  11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was the red and yellow bicycle Abah bought for me (people would call me "Selangor!")
  12. When I was twenty one, I remember being so carefree and in love
  13. I am most happy when the people around me is happy as well
  14. Nothing makes me happier than having my wish fulfilled
  15. If I can change one thing, I will change the mentality of certain people
  16. If smiles were converted into RM then we still won't have as much as Bill Gates
  17. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone is a lot nicer to each other
  18. If you want to be rich then you have to think of something else besides Skim Cepat Kaya
  19. Money is not everything but not having them makes life impossible
  20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when my brother kiss me goodnight
  21. I smile when I think of Hari Raya (can't wait for it!)
  22. When I am happy it shows
  23. If only I don't have to get out from the house then what will I become? Hurmm...
  24. The best thing I did yesterday was downloading a cool theme for my phone
  25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title: 10,000 Ways To Not Fall In Love
  26. One thing I must do before I die is to make Mama happy
  27. Doing this meme, I feel like there are actually lots of things that I took for granted...


There you go. I, hereby tag Wani, Man76 a.k.a Sacrlet Spider, TiaLady, Kakak, Cik Tipah...


...and whoever drop by my blog. Remember folks, it's for a very good cause!

2 comments:

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!