Tuesday, January 29, 2008

you are smarter than me is it?

If you tell a man that you are smarter than him, chances are, he'll smile and probably pat your shoulder consolingly and say "Yeah, right, honey". Isn't that a bit maddening? I, on the other hand, believe that men are simple. They have simple minds, simple tastes, simple everything. In contrary to us women, we are complex. And complicated. Sometimes way too complex and too complicated for our own good. How about IQ, then? Could the men outsmart us, so to speak?

According to this research, men are not as smart as they like to think they are. Eh? Yep. It's just that their ego is bigger than their brain. And they are confident creatures. That's a good thing, no? The confident part, I mean. And whatever the research says, I still think that men tend to be more intelligent than us women. They use their head most of the times while we are prone to listen to the heart. Not that I'm belittling my own kind, but just stating the facts. Tell me what you think of this.

But anyway, have you heard of any genius female? Albert Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Bill Gates... the list just goes on and on and on. And it is dominated by the XX chromosome. Where has all the females gone?

3 comments:

  1. for every great man there is always a woman behind it...

    ..and we rarely heard the otherwise of that statement ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:30:00 AM

    sigh ^^ ...
    msg me when u remember me ..

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!