Monday, December 22, 2008

lucky me!

Weehooooo!!!

It's not everyday you can win something but to actually win for two consecutive weeks is really something for me.

What am I talking about?

Go here, here or here to check it out. You guys can join in. The prize may not be as extravagant, but hey, at least you can have some fun! As for me, I have a whole lotta riddle/teka-teki to pester my siblings with. Tee-hee.

Thanks Amer for the teka-teki! Oh. And for the topup as well. You won't mind if I answer the third one as well, right? *wink!*

2 comments:

  1. wah...CONGRATS umi!
    Janji menang...hadiah bukan perkara terpenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. siot soklan senang dpt topup pree!

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!