Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the start of the day

My breakfast this morning was...

One apple Two wholemeal bread with olive oil spread butter.
One plain yogurt Two chicken frankfurter and scrambled eggs
A cup of green tea A glass of plain water

Usually I'll just grab a sandwich from the restaurant next door to the office but I'm getting sick of the sandwich. So I decided to make some quick breakfast. Ate it in front of the telly, with yet another rerun of The Nanny. And my mind started to wander...

I thought Mama bought Koko Crunch last Sunday. Didn't see it. Hmm...

That RM 10 per loaf bread is still in the fridge. Ade jugak orang bayar RM 10 untuk roti sebuku kan. Regardless, she bought the bread at some health expo in PWTC. Roti sihat? Hmm... *still can't beat Gardenia Butterscotch*

The trainee won't be coming in today. Not that it makes much difference anyway. At least she's not getting on the Boss' nerve...

Today have to make payment to Frangipani...

Nanny Fine sure got big hair...

And then I remember something...

Oh shoot! I'm gonna be late for work!

As I look at my empty plate, I thought...

Guilt? What guilt? It's breakfast! The start of the day. It doesn't count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!