Wednesday, May 20, 2009

voices inside of my head

I keep tapping random words on the keyboard, google-ing up nothing for hours.

I'm tired. I'm sleepy. I'm about to become crazy. I'm mildly depressed.

I like being a mess. It's who I am. - Ally McBeal

Yes, indeed. I'm a freaking big mess. And I don't give a damn really. I've always been a mess. I'm an expert at it. Life is short. Why ponder about silly little things, right?

I think I know who or what I am becoming. The person who hates just about anything that anyone just hate. It's utterly stupid.

We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop? - Meredith Grey

Life is... life. I've got to take it in no matter what. I miss my childhood. I miss the days when I got to cry so openly and when I can throw tantrums left and right.

I've heard that it's possible to grow up - I've just never met anyone who's actually done it. Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves. We throw tantrums when things don't go our way, we whisper secrets with our best friends in the dark, we look for comfort where we can find it, and we hope - against all logic, against all experience. Like children, we never give up hope... - Meredith Grey

Great. I have Ally McBeal and Meredith Grey inside of my head. My sanity is indeed questionable. But I'd say to hell with it.

Maybe I'll share my life with somebody... maybe not. But the truth is, when I think back of my loneliest moments, there was usually somebody sitting there next to me. - Ally McBeal, again





I love you. Thank you for being there day and night for me. Do you know you that you make me deliriously content and happy when you hold my hand? Well, now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!