Thursday, December 31, 2009

simply the best

Today's the last day of 2009, I thought I'd make a list for myself as well just like other people. This is strictly my preference/liking/opinion, alright? Here it is:

My Best of Whatever 2009

Best Read
Just The Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James
It's funny, witty, sexy, smart and sizzling. I love it. Thanks to Wani for introducing Julie James to me. And yeah, it's (another) chicklit. So shoot me.

Best MoviePapadom
Seriously. I can't even recall any other movies that are as good as Papadom. But then again, I did not watch much movie this year.

Best TV
Leverage
I am torn between Leverage and Merlin but Leverage won due to the fact that it is more edgy and fast-paced. I only managed to catch few episodes, though, but I simply love it.

Best Song
Through My Window - Bunkface
This is random. My cousins were singing this song non-stop when I was in Kedah last weekend and it kinda stuck on me.

Best Album
Lady Antebellum - Lady Antebellum
I'm a country bumpkin. I love every single song in their album. 'Nuff said.

Best Blog Post (Mine)
Orang Melayu Terakhir

Best Blog
(F.O.A) - Freedom of Association

This is, again, strictly my opinion. Mine.

Best Memory
Trip to Kuantan
I rarely have the chance to go anywhere at all. And I managed to see and feel the beach and the sea. Oh yeah. I'm easy to won over.

Best Moment
Book-shopping at the Big Bad Wolf Books sale
Need I say more?

Best Purchase
My own Dell laptop
My best friend, my everything.

Okay, I'm running out of ideas now. Is there any other Best-Anything I should add? Or are you curious about other thing? Well, you know what to do. In the meantime, Happy New Year 2010 my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to U too dear!
    Enjoy the upcoming year..

    (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to do a post like this too but I couldn't help but sounded a little bit (okay a lot) whiny. So I wrote about 2010 instead of 2009. And happy new year to you. May this year brings happiness and joy and prosperity and (insert other word) to us all.

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!