Monday, March 22, 2010

25 and counting!

For those of you who are still in the dark, today is my birthday. Just so you know. And yeah, I turn 25 today. 25. Phew! Sounds like ancient but I feel young. That's more important than anything, eh?

I feel good. I feel happy. Even though a certain someone is trying to bring me down, I still feel happy. He's one single person. I've got handful of people wishing me all the best for my birthday. But you, you forgot. And you're trying to blame me for everything. Nice, very nice. You're not going to ruin my day anyway. You can buzz off.

I want to say thanks for all the wishes I received. From families to friends, it meant so much to me. So much more than you can ever imagine. I am now officially 25. Dah boleh jadi mak orang! What's next for me? Big things, I hope.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!


6 comments:

  1. Hey, hey...


    Happy Birthday my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1/2 abad! hepi besday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks, Johnny Boy!

    Suria: Thank youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummi...Happy birthday...memang dah boleh jadi mak orang tu...:-)
    semoga ur wishes will all come true...
    "Yes, go for big things~!"

    Pp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncle Pp: thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lupa nak wish.. walhal sama tarikh.. :P epi belated besdei to u my fren :* :*

    ReplyDelete

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!