Monday, March 29, 2010

a conspiracy with the universe

I once heard that if you want something bad enough, the entire universe will work to fulfill it for you. Just not that I-wanna-be-rich-without-doing-anything kinda wish, though. If that works for you, let me know so that I can be rich as well without joining the login-facebook-dapat-RM 100-setiap hari kind of schemes. You know, maybe I should join all that schemes. Who knows, maybe by the end of this year, I'll be a millionaire!

Enough with the rubbish.

Earlier this year, I made a promise to myself that I will be happier. I want to be happy. I want to go out more and hang with my friends more. In short, I just want to be a happier person. I am determined to be happy. And up until today, I feel that I am happier than ever. I feel more positive and I certainly laugh and smile a whole lot more. Sure, life has its ups and downs but I refuse to let that stop me from being happy. I'm done with being miserable all the time. It makes me age faster than Madonna! Oh, the horror!

I found out that to be happy, you need to ignore all those little things that piss you off. Ignorance is indeed, a bliss. You hate that girl in the office with that fabulous gladiator heels? Just pretend she doesn't exist. I do that all the time. I hate someone, I just pretend they do not exist. Or better yet, pretend that they are strangers. Naked strangers. It works most of the time for me. Except for that time when I tried to pretend one Pak Hitam naked when he kept winking at me like he's Brad Pitt or something. Bad idea. Very very very bad idea. I felt like throwing up that very minute. Note to self: Pretend the Pak Hitams do not exist. DO. NOT. Pretend they are naked. EVER.

My point is this: You want to be happy, want it badly. And work for it. You can't wait for the happiness to come bergolek at your feet. I work hard for my own happiness. I let go of the people/things that make me miserable. No matter how much I love him/her/it, it doesn't worth all the tears I shed and the curses I threw. I believe that I am entitled to be happy. I really do. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!