Sunday, March 20, 2011

why i won't lost my way

There's this one person, who will never ever let me stray too far from my track. She will correct me when I'm wrong. She will reprimand or scold me for things I did that I know wrong but pretend otherwise.She will warn me if have any intention of straying. She keeps me grounded. All the time.

Oh. And she is the person who keeps me from spending my money on err... things I don't actually need.

And she is a year younger than me. She is my sister.


Fondly known as Kak Ngah or Angah among the family, she turns 25 today. Yes, you guess it right. This entire post is dedicated specially for my sister, one of my closest and best friends, Angah.

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to Angah...
Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, dear sis. You're now a year wiser, yeah? I hope all your dreams will come true, Angah. We all know just how hard you work to achieve you have today. You excelled in your studies, your have your own business, you are very grounded and you're one tough cookie. Abah would be so proud of you. Just like we all are.

She's a generous soul, this sister of mine. And ever so helpful and patient. But beware, you don't want to piss her off. Once you get on her bad side, you'll regret it for a looooong time. But she's a fun person to hang out with, mark my word. More so if you're a K-Pop and K-Drama junkie. 3 hari 3 malam pun tak habis cerita weh!

 Angah and me having lunch at IKEA. I usually go out with my sisters.

I am lucky to have her as a sister. Very lucky, in fact. I could never imagine my life without her. Each of my sibling is like a part of my soul, you see. I could never imagine my life without them. Never. Gaduh, gaduh jugak but remember, blood is indeed thicker than water.

Here's to you, Angah. Happy glorious birthday. I heart you.

Oh. Did I ever mention that Angah is single? She is, in fact, very very single. *hint hint*




No comments:

Post a Comment

Words could heal... or it could hurt or maybe, it won't bring any difference. Either way, just type away!